General dentistry most commonly consists of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for a variety of diseases and disorders that can negatively affect your teeth, gums, tongue, and more. These procedures usually consist of dental cleanings, exams, x-rays, and fillings to improve and protect your teeth for a long-lasting smile with the help of your dentist, Dr. Whitson!
Check out some of our blogs as references for more information about general dentistry. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, simply call our office at (309) 688-7321 today!
- Are You Toothbrush Aware?
- Too Good to be Tooth
- Importance of Flossing
- Crushing Dental Myths
- How You Eat Can Hurt Your Teeth
- Leading Dental Symptoms
- Keep Your Gums from Bleeding
- Buying Your Next Brush
- Flossing Facts
- Dental Coverage Uncovered
- Tips for a Child's First Visit
- Preventing Tooth Decay in Children
- Forming School Time Habits
- Save Your Teeth from Halloween Treats
- For Our Smiles, We Are Thankful
- Are You Flossing Correctly?
- If I Don't Brush, Then What?
- Do I Have Gum Disease?
- Dental Difficulties on the Holidays
- Fight Sugar Cravings
- Diabetes and Oral Health
- Keep Your Smile Strong!